The A1 test requires a basic knowledge of the German language. In our course you will learn
- to understand simple questions, messages, short dialogues and information on the phone,
- to infer the important information from written memos, ads, descriptions, letters and simple news articles,
- to write short personal messages,
- to introduce yourself during a conversation and answer questions about you,
- to ask questions or answer them during conversations, which pertain to you,
- to frame requests, demands or questions , which are common in everyday life, and to answer or be responsive to them.
You can take the test at an on-site test centre of your choice. The certificates of the Goethe Institute are widely known across the world and held in great esteem as a proof of qualification by employers and secondary educational institutions in many countries.