The A2 test requires a more basic knowledge of the German language. In this course you will learn
- to understand the important information in everyday conversations, but also short messages on radio and phone,
- to infer the important information from short news articles, everyday ads and public sign-boards,
- to fill in the common forms of shops, banks and administrative offices,
- to write messages, which refer to your direct living environment,
- to introduce yourself during a conversation and inform your conversational partner about your own living situation,
- to ask questions about everyday subjects and answer them in conversations,
- to make and negotiate agreements in everyday conversations.
You can take the test at an on-site test centre of your choice. The certificates of the Goethe Institute are widely known across the world and held in great esteem as a proof of qualification by employers and secondary educational institutions in many countries.