The B2 test requires an advanced level of the German language. In this course you will learn
- to understand the main contents of concrete and abstract subjects and infer the relevant information e.g. from radio or television programmes,
- to understand a broad range of texts, including both shorter texts (like ads) and longer sophisticated non-fictional texts, comments and reports,
- to comment on complex issues precisely and articulately by writing and correct corrupt texts by other people,
- to submit well-structured verbal statements about general subjects and own fields of interest,
- to take part in discussions about familiar subjects actively, take a stand and explain your own points of view.
You can take the test at an on-site test centre of your choice. The certificates of the Goethe Institute are widely known across the world and held in great esteem as a proof of qualification by employers and secondary educational institutions in many countries.